Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worried about or climate

Re: Worried about or climate

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    Hope?! There is no hope, there never was! When that evil man took power, it was already too late!
    Yes. Maybe human civilisation is doomed. Is that a bad thing - or just a thing?

It's VERY bad!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Yes. Maybe human civilisation is doomed. Is that a bad thing - or just a thing?
    I mean, biologically speaking, it’s quite interesting- this naked ape and what it’s done?

It's VERY bad!
    Yes- sometimes I feel that. And sometimes I just feel like a alien observer.... and then it is interesting. Which helps. Because otherwise it is just unbearable

But mostly I just feel cross with us. For our stupidity.

My God, I'm having a panic attack over this!!!

If the whole planet could have a panic attack then maybe we’d have a hope?

The earth is like any living "thing". It can heal. But it will not heal because humans will not let it. It's not possible. The survival of the human race today depends on resources, transport, farming, yadda yadda. Do you know how many servers power the internet? Billions. All requiring power. What about the backup farms for the billions^billions of terrabytes of historical internet data that the NSA stores? Tremendous amounts of power. And it's only getting worse.

I keep saying this, but it's humans that have destroyed this planet and the living things on it. We're the cancer of the planet. It's in our DNA. No other living species destroys the planet like humans. What we depend on for "convenience" is eventually what will wipe out the human race. I wonder if other life forms have existed before us that wiped themselves out?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I have in the past, but that's usually a sign that my anxiety is spiking like crazy and I generally need meds to level me out again.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    The earth is like any living "thing". It can heal. But it will not heal because humans will not let it. It's not possible. The survival of the human race today depends on resources, transport, farming, yadda yadda. Do you know how many servers power the internet? Billions. All requiring power. What about the backup farms for the billions^billions of terrabytes of historical internet data that the NSA stores? Tremendous amounts of power. And it's only getting worse.

I keep saying this, but it's humans that have destroyed this planet and the living things on it. We're the cancer of the planet. It's in our DNA. No other living species destroys the planet like humans. What we depend on for "convenience" is eventually what will wipe out the human race. I wonder if other life forms have existed before us that wiped themselves out?
    It's how it happened to the dinosaurs. Scientists have been baffled for years what the strange tablets found in their claws were for and it's only since Apple brought of their wares that the scientists had a big "aha" moment

I blame Fred Flintstone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information