Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Left shoulder bubble feeling

Re: Left shoulder bubble feeling

Possibly, I did have a read.

TMI & Gross Warning

I'm now worrying that I smell like pennies down there, I wasn't sniffing just got a whiff on the loo. So now I keep touching and sniffing 🙃 I am due on in a few days which I've read can sometimes make you smell coppery.

Still no smear results and it's 2 weeks tomorrow. Every morning I dress seeing the postman but still stalk him. I worry I won't get them because I never got my recall letter out and had to call up myself. I did point that out to the nurse and she made note of it, and I made sure they had my address.

Not sure if I should call?

Forearm hurt - bone cancer

So I was holding my baby and my forearm hurt. It doesn't hurt now just when baby weight was on it. I'm trying to feel if I can feel a lump but just feel grissly bits.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Vulvar freckles & mole

So I did a check down there and I have three freckles, all different to each other but none of them are necessarily alarming. Are vulvar freckles normal?

If something looked wrong with it, would nurse have said when she did my smear?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

For over a month now I've had intermittent twitching/spasm on my left shoulder blade. I have health anxiety so I worry it's a blood clot. I carry my son around a lot so my partner said it could be muscle strain. I won't notice it for days then some days notice it alot.

Could anyone share some insight please?

Stop carrying your son around so much

Not sure why I need to merge my posts when this worry is new.

I have pelvic ache, last two weeks, very on/off and currently feel like I need to fart. I'm so worried it's ovarian cancer. No other symptoms accept this and it's either side or across.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information