Hi thank you for your detailed reply, very interesting. It’s all a bit weird the reason how I ended up feeling so low. I was given an injection of fluanxol in early October the next day I felt a bit weird and higher anxiety then the day after I couldn’t don’t sit still but standing up I had to keep walking but very small steps I was trembling all over it ended up that I couldn’t sit or lie I was walking very slowly on my treadmill but this was just tiring me I couldn’t eat it was like my throat wouldn’t allow food it wasn’t swollen I just kept choking. I rang psychiatrist and she prescribed [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Procyclidine which did help a bit with the trembling and I could sit down for 10 mins and then have to move. I was also given promethazine to try to help me sleep and they increased my Valium, I couldn’t watch the tv without the sound of the adverts putting me into a panic attack,after 10 weeks these side effects went but left me feeling as if I wasn’t me anymore,I went to my gp as my psychiatrist said the injection was out of my system and I was just overreacting...I told my gp I don’t like my music anymore,reading,my tv programs everything I liked before I did t like,I just wanted to be dead,but only as I said because I felt like I wasn’t me. The gp told me I was severely depressed and rang my psychiatrist and said I needed something I’ve tried imipramine,I tolerated it but no help on the mood,I tried duloxetine it made me sick even taking anti sickness but as I said it numbed me and my family said this isn’t right it’s like talking to a robot,so I’ve just stopped them, and this is when she offered the mianserin.... I have tried many antidepressants over the years for anxiety/depression but never had this depression where I feel I’m not even me, my psychiatrist doesn’t seem to listen. And I can’t get another one as she’s the main one where I live there are a couple others but they’re no good to me as I’ve been told. Yes so now I have this very bad depression and my anxiety is even higher but she’s saying she doesn’t know what to give me that’s why she’s probably chosen a rubbish antidepressant to shut me up for a bit. I really don’t know what to do,if I say no to this she won’t offer anything else. But I can’t live with this, music used to be like therapy to me and now I don’t even like what were my favourite songs I barely eat I’m a bit better than I was but I still choke on things, and I’ve totally isolated myself.... sorry for the long reply but just wanted to explain what had happened...thank you again for your reply,it’s nice to know someone has took notice of what I said. [/COLOR]