Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrified..bleeding

Re: Terrified..bleeding

You need to poo before then - just go and do it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I know its not healthy but my body wont let me poo...I've never withheld stool before.

scared what I am doing to myself and scared but literally cant go.

GP on the phone told me to take certain things (which I am doing) and I have suppositories.

Im just worried Im going to die of blockage/heart attack even though I am worried about cervical/endo cancer too.

Had a shower and got out bed....still not eating but I have drunk a meal replacement shake.

I’m sorry you’re so anxious but you can’t go on like this, it’s very bad for you.

Firstly just take the suppositories and go to the loo, you’ll feel so much better!

You’ve had an internal examination and no problems were seen. You’ve also had normal smears. These are all good things.

I’ve had bleeding at odd times of the month before and it has been fine. I do have an ovarian cyst which I’ve had numerous tests for. It could have caused bleeding, I don’t really know.

At your age it’s very unlikely for you to have ovarian cancer.

You will make yourself feel worse and have worse symptoms if you don’t eat, sleep or poo. So try and do a bit of all of them ok?
    Might be useful to try some relaxation or meditation techniques, definitely something to distract you.

My hubby just made me have a shower (my state made my not want to) and look after myself (clean teeth and do my skin care routine). I am usually very particular about self hygiene. He changed the bed sheets and I put some new clothes on.

After I put the suppository in in the end and felt very uncomfy so went to 'push it out' after only a minute. With some support and words from my husband I had a push and a bowel movement. Not lots but certainly more than the last few days and healthier looking. Much bigger than last nights and no blood.

Feeling a little better now...if a bit achy in my abdomen.

I never thanked anyone for responding...It means a lot thank you.

Still have lots of gyno anxiety but feeling like the other threat has gone a little. I was worried I would have to go to a and e with impaction.

Any other ladies with advice?

So I was the doctor gyno family planning lady last week and she did the same check but also felt my rectum and my whole tummy. She swabbed me as she noted an amount of whitish discharge on the exam.

She didn't seem worried despite my babbling and seemed to not register all the stuff I was saying and suggested meds for my anxiety which I accepted but haven't taken yet.

Rang for Swab results and there was a note on my notes that my results were in my significant if pregnant. Receptionist got doc on phone that I saw originally and she said i had a bit of staph down there and was giving me some antibiotics. She also said firmly after remembering me ' I am not worried about this' but I don't know what she meant by that. She didn't say that it could be the cause of my bleeding.

I'm not sure whether to be relieved that I have a touch of BV ( which can cause things)or whatever as ive fiddled a lot down there since my symptoms so the infection could be recent and not related. My first exam a month ago had a lot of similar discharge however.

Since my period finished on the 15th I've had no more blood with bm but I've not had an orgasm either so dunno if I'm hiding my symptoms by not being sexual and taking stool softners. I have some larger stool.

I bet once you get your anxiety under control your bowel movements will go back to normal, i am not sure of your age but it is normal for women to bleed a bit after stimulation if they are too dry as they near menopause also a bit of old blood could have been still there from your last cycle and the muscle contractions could have caused it to come out.

Thanks for replying....I'm 33 but not sexually active in a few years as my HA is very high.

My orgasm bleed happened 4ish days after my pill bleed peroid ended. I've not tried since as I'm too nervous to be turned on.

I've not had another poo bleed such the 11th of August and I've had normal bowel movements since the start of this month. I've had all manners of poos hard n soft n big n small and no vaginal bleed. I go pretty much every day.

I'm currently on my combined pill withdrawal bleed\period.

I was feeling ok but I had bad abdominal pain a week ago for half a day and I have had constant slight pulling sensation where my pubes meet my inner thigh on the right side for a week. Worried there's a tumour pressing on nerves. It's only noticeable when I walk.

I'm currently back at work as a teacher which has forced a routine somewhat but I still think I have a gyno cancer...considering private.

Please go to toilet you doing yourself more damage by holding it.
    How is going for poo related to vaginal bleeding anyway? Have I missed something here .
    Mid you are on the pill, spotting is quite common and are you sure the blood was from your vagina , it more sounds like you might have had a small rectal tear which caused the fresh blood bleed , it usually stops immediately.
    please try to relax and go for number 2 x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information