Hi all I am in a complete and utter state right now and feel I can稚 function at all, I have had constant Diarrhea for 6 weeks every single day at least 3 times a day I am also so tired it痴 ridiculous all I want to do is sleep these symptoms along with severe lower back pain has now pointed me in the direction of colon cancer... I was diagnosed with IBS when I was 20 but always was constipated if anything I struggle to go so this change in the last 6 weeks is really scaring me, been to doctor and they want a poo sample which I will do today if that comes back clear I have to have bloods and then colonoscopy if they are clear which I am so so scared to have... my HA is really up there at the moment to the point I havent gone to work for 2 days... I just had to write it all down to try and rationalise but having Diarrhea straight for 6 weeks and really tired can稚 be a good sign? :( no blood that I can see so that痴 a blessing I guess and this did coincide with me coming back from
Cyprus on June 23rd, that痴 when the symptoms started pretty much, sorry for waffling I just am at my wits end :( x