Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst one yet

Re: Worst one yet

I'm sorry, it sounds like an awful time for you. You've been okay before, though, and you will again.

Thankyou xx

am I being ridiculous

this has been the worst anxiety spell I've ever had. it's left me housebound. All started with dizziness which turned to head pressure and has been going on 4 weeks. Saw a doctor who thought it was tension. I was honest with her and said I was worried it was a brain tumour.... she said I had no red flags and pain from a tumour is usually extreme because it bleeds. Shortly after the appointment I had a different pain in my head. very specific shooting pain all day and night. Now the shooting pain has gone leaving a tender bruised feeling in it's place. I've convinced myself now that the pain was a tumour which had a bleed leaving a bruised feeling. Am I nuts?

Re: am I being ridiculous

You're not nuts or ridiculous but it's obvious you're spiraling based on the last couple of threads. The pattern is obvious..... symptom starts, hyper-focusing begins, anxiety ramps up, rinse and repeat :(

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: am I being ridiculous

absolutely and I've started sertraline 10 days ago so just trying to ride out the initial side effects and anxiety.... just feel like I need constant reassurance

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information