Hi everyone,

Rabies scare really sucks... Two weeks ago I went to a friends gathering. The whole time I was sitting on a bench chair under the table covered with long table cloth. It is summer here in Massachusetts, so I did feel a lot of bugs on my legs when my legs were under the table. Didn't think too much about it. Fast forward several days, my friend told me that she found bats in the attic of her house. The same day I went home and examined my whole day... I then found two bite marks on my ankle (very close to each other, definitely resembles bat bites)... Now it's been 14 days since the gathering, the two red marks are still here and I'm scared as hell because its already very late to get any vaccinations and I have been feeling some nerve pain on my legs.. I'm so scared it's rabies. The day of the gathering I did not feel any sharp pain but I don't know if bat bites are supposed to hurt or not... Online says bat bites could be very small and unnoticeable, so is it possible that I could have gotten bit without knowing or seeing a bat? Thanks everyone