So this has been bothering me for a few days again. My breathing has become short, and my heart feels like it’s racing. I’ve also had a bit of an upset stomach, and I’m terrified I’ll have a heart attack or I’m having one now. The symptoms don’t keep me up at night, and it’s literally not even chest pain, but the shortness of breath, and the rapid heart rate make it feel like my chest has some pressure...like I can’t catch my breath. I’ve had this worry for almost 8 years now because I have horrible eating habits. Even though I’m actually very thin, 5’ 10” and 136 pounds, I feel like I’m skinny fat. So I worry that my arteries are clogged because of my insanely bad eating habits. Each doctor I went to the past few years mentions my heart rate is high (but that’s because it’s like that when I’m in the doctors office only) and my blood pressure is normal surprisingly enough.

So is there any chance my arteries would be clogged by age 26? I feel a decade of poor eating would do that. I don’t know why this has been a problem for me lately, because I guess it seems to be happening more frequently.