Thread: Nipple tingle

Nipple tingle

Anyone else find their nipples tingle? I’ve been getting this mainly on the left side (not constant tingle but persistent. So every few seconds at points but then I can go half an hour with out but it starts again) but the odd time on the right. I’m a couple of days away from ovulation.

I’ve been doing much much better with this health anxiety stuff but this is making me panic so much. I can’t find any lumps, I feel achey on the left side (I have tmjd worse on that side so I end up with a sore shoulder, neck and chest a lot). I’ve been poking my nipple about a lot which I’m sure had agrivated it but I can’t seem to shut of that anxiety voice in my brain. It’s cancer is what it keeps constantly saying.

Im so sick of feeling this way and I can’t get past this boob obsession. I’m 33. I feel on edge as I keep waiting for this vein thing to come up as well (past three months it’s come up for a few hours once every month. No colour so think it’s milk production despite not breast feeding for over 5 years.

im just tired of it all to be honest and every time I get a symptom I wrestle in my mind. I try to tell myself it’s anxity but then I think it’s something sininister that I will miss because I’m dismissing it. Argh x

Re: Nipple tingle

My nipples tingle off and on all the time—mostly I think it’s related to hormones, but sometimes even just because I’ve been wearing bras that don’t work well for me. I also have a (completely benign) cyst behind one nipple that I think contributes to the tingling feeling.

I think sometimes they just tingle!

Re: Nipple tingle

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysoprase View Post
    My nipples tingle off and on all the time—mostly I think it’s related to hormones, but sometimes even just because I’ve been wearing bras that don’t work well for me. I also have a (completely benign) cyst behind one nipple that I think contributes to the tingling feeling.

I think sometimes they just tingle!

Thnaks for you reply.

its. It’s not eased up ��

just keep feeling it constantly now on left side. Nothing is distracting me from it and it’s really stressing me out. If it’s anxiety why is it not going away when I’m busy?

Think i I might have to go to the Drs which makes me panic so much as it’s so scary.

Thread Information