I've been having left flank pain and cramping for about a week now and it's been quite bad. I brushed it off as my period is due this week and I thought it may be period cramps but something about it feels different and 'off.'
I've been so busy with work and other things so I haven't had any time at all to go to the doctor and they're not big on testing urine at my doctor's surgery anymore and sometimes get the receptionists to do it and I don't like that, so to save time and maybe a doctor's visit, I bought some self test sticks from Amazon.

BAD IDEA.

I really thought it'd be negative to be honest and I did think it'd just be my period but it come up with Lucozites and Blood, but the Non Hemolysis blood part, which I don't even know what it is. I just know it was on the far end of the blood scale. I've tried 3 over the past two days and it's always said the same.

I'm worried it's my kidneys now :( I'm going to see if I can get to the doctors tomorrow but it's so hard to get an appointment at my surgery and tomorrow is the only day I'm free to make an appointment so I'm worried :(

What does Non-Hemolysis blood and Lucozites me? The S.G part seemed off too? But I'm not sure what that this either.

I need to calm down a bit over this.