Thread: Breast lump

Breast lump

Was lying in bed 2 days ago and the thought of checking for lumps is already quite scary as I’m scared I find something,but I just ran my hand over my left breast and instantly kinda felt this weird lump. I’ve actually hurt that area now from poking at it but it’s feels different than the surrounding tissue,like a lump on its own. It seems to move about and it’s firm but has a squishyness texture as well. I’m only 19 and I’m absolutely terrified! I had to go to the doctor when I was younger as I thought I felt something in the same area but higher up and it was put down to just having lumpy breasts but this just feels totally different and I know that only a medical professional can help me:( my period has just ended 2 days ago but I thought that anything brought on by that would be gone by now!! Any advice appreciated

Re: Breast lump

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information