Hi,

I do not know if anyone will respond to this post, but I have been experiencing dizziness upon standing a lot. Could this be anxiety?

I typed out a post awhile ago about feeling sleepy every time I wake up and like I never went to bed. I am seeing a sleep clinic on the 19th as all my blood tests to test my thyroid along with my complete blood cell count. All of these tests were normal except for a mild case of anemia which I take a vitamin for now. The doctor told me though it was so mild that it is likely resolved by now. So, I am not really worried about that now. I am still wondering then if this feeling could be caused by anxiety. I also have insomnia once in awhile. So, I am hoping I can get more insight at the sleep clinic.

Now, a symptom that I am experiencing on top of this all is dizzines upon standing. This has happened pretty much once or twice a day now for a week. It freaks me out so badly and makes me think the worst. I have not been drinking a lot of water lately or eating when I likely should. So, this might be it. Either way though, I feel like a total mess. I'm always in this constant state of panic.

My life consistently feels like a living hell living in a state of worry. It feels like no one around me really understands it either. They will just say 'it'll pass in time'. I have been experiencing this sleep issue for a month and a half now. You'd think it would go away eventually. I just need some support badly from someone who does kind of get it.