So the MRI results I am waiting for is for my follow up MRI. My first was about 6 or 7 months ago and they found 3 lesions that weren't of any concern. They didnt represent MS or anything like that thank goodness. But anyway, I had my MRI on thursday and today is Monday. I got a call from the office saying,

"Hey this is **** from Dr. ****'s office calling in regards to some test results that we received. Dr. **** would like you to come in for an appointment to go over those results, nothing urgent but she would like to see you. If you could please call the office to schedule at *********".

My appt is this wednesday (in 2 days). It had to be soon because I leave the state on saturday for a while (3 months to be exact). Should I be concerned or freaking out like I am???? because I am super nervous that they are going to tell me the worst news I could hear. I am really not looking forward to it at all. I've been having headaches recently and the feeling as if my arm is weak and numb spots, nerve pain, overthinking that I cant type, spell, or speak etc... You know how the whole health anxiety thing goes.

What are your guys experiences? I also heard that its normal for them to call you in for an appt even if your results are perfectly clear because that is just how most offices do things. What do you guys think???