Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CANT SLEEP/numb pinky & ring finger at night

Re: CANT SLEEP/numb pinky & ring finger at night

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Hi. I get a lot of numbness in my little fingers and half my ring finger. In my case I think it's ulnar nerve compression and it's annoying but not something I worry about. I wouldn't usually recommend googling but there are various physio exercises you can do if you look it up. I have had pain in my wrists from it which resolved using the exercises and by using some sensible precautions, so not sitting and leaning on your wrist with your elbows bent against the table. You can also avoid pressure on your elbows by putting pillows under your arms at night, or by wrapping a towel around them so that you can't then bend them in your sleep. I wake up almost daily with a numb little and ring finger but it goes once I move my arm and no longer causes pain. Try some of the exercises and keeping pressure off your elbows and see how you get on.

Thank you for that advice, I greatly appreciate it a ton! I will for sure do that!

Hi mate I've been getting something similar. It all started when my anxiety went through the roof and i worked out. I think it strained my forearms because your muscles tighten when anxious and stressed. As a result I think I've now got tennis elbow in both arms. Look up the symptoms it sounds similar and the weakness comes from the inflamed tendons in the upper forearm near your elbow. It sounds similar to me anyway - hope this helps. Your muscles just tighten more when anxious and stressed and causes injuries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information