Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Adorable Bats Thread

Re: The Adorable Bats Thread

Mouse, you are so right, like velvet that you can hardly feel. I found one in my house, on the curtain once and picked it up to move it - I wore gloves (as know you are meant to) but couldn't resist one tiny stroke. YOu are so lucky to have been involved with them.

I love bats! I grow up on a farm and we used to have a number of nests of them in a few different sheds! My dad used to lift my brother and me up so we could take alook! It was a wonderful thing to get to see!
    I think it might be the old r word that makes certain people dislike bats!
    Yet I guess we all have the animals we fear- I can't stand frogs. One time I was wearing one-toe shoes and I felt something on my foot...I looked down and saw a frog! I actually passed as a result....hence my fear of fainting was born also

Those bats are all cute too. I always think it's a strange contrast between their furriness and the wings. Although I did think they were made of steel and able to stop bullets...

That must have been lovely, Mouse. I used to see a guy at the walk-ins who volunteered with the RSPB and once they had to count the owl chicks and he had to hold them. He took a picture for the group, they were very cute!

Louise, I love seeing frogs on our pond. My dad doesn't like them either because they are slimey but I do and have had to pick them up to move them out of the yard sometimes if we are doing some work.

Thats one of my favourite phrases, or used to be a few years ago 'my wings are like a shield of steel'. I shall start reusing it I think !

For those that find bats scary, here's a new twist....

For some that's two nightmares in one!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

FMP, that's NOT ADORABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    FMP, that's NOT ADORABLE!
    I know right? There was a video but apparently it was taken down. My wife has a deathly fear of spiders. I showed her the pic and she ran from the room. That's is one BIG spider!

Just to make up for that... here ya go... Now this is cute...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Some more cuties...

Flying puppies !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information