Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Jeffery Epstien case is getting exciting!

This Jeffery Epstien case is getting exciting!

There's absolutely no fun or humor in this case for the victims of his (and his associates) crimes.

For a long time people have been pointing fingers at certain people as being involved in pedophilia and up until now it's been merely conspiracy. But to see Prince Andrew and certain high profile people involved in this is leaving me chomping at the bit. Because finally, and hopefully, a full investigation will dig deeper into this and those involved will pay the price for their crimes.

I remember David Icke discussing high profile pedophilia rings, devil worship and mind control among the A listers. It's scary stuff when what has been said many years ago is actually unraveling infront of your eyes re: pedophilia rings (devil workship and mind control is still conspiracy at this point apart from MK Ultra, but that's unrelated).

But I've got this funny feeling that it's all going to be swept under the carpet to protect certain identities in positions of power. Even up until now it's only the toilet paper tabloids that have reported about this little black book. Fishy right?

jxK85Is.png

What a disgusting world we live in.

By the way, here is his black book from 2015 if anybody wants to see it: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-redacted.html ... not sure if this is the same "black book" the FBI recently obtained.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 14-08-19 at 15:31.

Re: This Jeffery Epstien case is getting exciting!

Today media reports claim Epstein has multiple broken bones in the neck. Many papers reporting broken neck bones are common in suicide hangings.

I know a thing or two about hanging. I've researched the hell out of this during my very low periods. And I know that you can not hang yourself in a prison cell and break your neck bones. The windows are not high enough. When a person commits suicide in this way the death is instant. Lights out no coming back. In order to break the bones you need force and you need to drop from a height much greater than the height of a prison cell window. Think gallows type hangings.

I spent a year in jail. I had low points where I considered suicide. Hanging from a prison bunk, or window, would not be an option. It'd be far too painful and probably wouldn't work. There was a time during my first week on the induction wing where I witnessed a "hanging". It was self strangulation because the length of the ligature used was tiny. No broken bones tho, just suffocation.

Go go gadget magnifying glass!
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 15-08-19 at 13:33.

Oh, I believe he was snuffed out to protect others. I am also (tragically) unsurprised that there are powerful people involved in these rings, and I don't really expect much to happen to them. I'd love to be proved wrong, though.

The whole thing reminds me of the Oakland County Child Killer case here in the US...if you jump down that rabbit hole there is extensive evidence that it was yet another pedophile ring and, ultimately, one of the individuals believed to be involved "killed himself" while nothing came out about the other participants AND some of the leaders of the ring are now believed to be in Europe doing the exact same stuff. It's just disgusting.

I still go a little bit crazy sometimes...
    but now I don't stay near as long.

[Mostly] managing anxiety, HA, and depression.

I'm also a little dubious about the neck damage here. I thought this type of suicide is more commonly a slow suffocation with clothing e.g. using a radiator. But then the whole think stinks big time anyway.

The fact so many associated with him despite his earlier conviction also tells you about the rich & powerful. We are at the stage now where those accused are given a wide birth because the media are all over it and there is more of a collective agreement that these people all need to be dealt with.

We certainly have high profile characters here too. Then we have the tacit cases such as the police & local councillors turning blind eyes to mass abuse due to fear of upsetting ethnic minorities. Involvement of politicians with sick groups in the past when they were cutting their political teeth at grass roots.

The media just run with the latest furore though and quickly move on. Thankfully people closer to these things are pushing for justice.

And then we have the strange faker cases like Carl Beech who made it all up. And idiotic politicians like Tom Watson abusing Parliamentary Privilege to name a man who ended up a victim of a faker.

I wonder if the Epstein case will mean some scapegoats take a fall and other more important people get away with it all?

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    Oh, I believe he was snuffed out to protect others. I am also (tragically) unsurprised that there are powerful people involved in these rings, and I don't really expect much to happen to them. I'd love to be proved wrong, though.

The whole thing reminds me of the Oakland County Child Killer case here in the US...if you jump down that rabbit hole there is extensive evidence that it was yet another pedophile ring and, ultimately, one of the individuals believed to be involved "killed himself" while nothing came out about the other participants AND some of the leaders of the ring are now believed to be in Europe doing the exact same stuff. It's just disgusting.
    You guys also had the case of the gymnastics sports coach who abused an incredible amount of young girls that has ended up creating changes at the top of the sport itself. It just astounds me how these things go on and at no point someone hasn't taken action or at least outed them in some way or even attacked them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

I wonder if the Epstein case will mean some scapegoats take a fall and other more important people get away with it all?
    Thats I guess about the rub of it. Epstein is the main fall guy, maybe a few others but Trump and Prince Andrews guilt by associations, and Bill Clinton as well will be protected somehow.

I can't understand how they arrived at suicide. It's that doctor. The one that did the MJ autopsy and others. Stinks. But, now the media has reported it as suicide I guess that's how it'll go down in history. I was getting excited to see people go down, but it'll be brushed aside quickly enough I'd imagine. Prince Andrew is apparently disgusted. Yeah right! In 2014 he publicly declared he would cut all ties with Jeffery. So why did he go back?!

The body was found stuffed in a suitcase buried in a shallow grave in the desert. Death appeared to be by the 50 stab wounds in the back.

Coroners Verdict: Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Prince Andrew is apparently disgusted. Yeah right! In 2014 he publicly declared he would cut all ties with Jeffery. So why did he go back?!
    The same Prince Andrew who was in & out of his house even after he was convicted of 36 counts of sexual abuse against girls as young as 14 and put on the sex offenders register. I guess he must have been a very good friend.

I liked the recent article showing the prince guiltily looking out from behind that door to see if anyone was watching as young women came & went at Epstein's place. No, nothing dodgy there at all...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    The body was found stuffed in a suitcase buried in a shallow grave in the desert. Death appeared to be by the 50 stab wounds in the back.

Coroners Verdict: Suicide

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information