Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have crohns or UC?

Blood :(

So,I am trying not to cry anymore....about two weeks ago I became really stressed out.(more than usual) I noticed a change in my bowel habits.
    Then about a week ago ,I went to the bathroom and(sorry)my poop was bigger than usual.it hurt and burned a bit.
    The next day I noticed a line a blood on my poop.
    The next time it was lines and drops.Now,it seems like it is either runny with drops of blood,thay makes it all look red,or normal but seems hard to get out.with either lots of blood drops or just some.
    I am thinking the worst....I am scared of the bathroom,I don't want to eat because I don't want to go.
    It seems like bowel cancer.the blood is bright red but I read that it's not always dark so I'm worried though it's very bright.....also the way it's hard to get out and the pressure I feel...it also feels pressure and slight burning sometimes when I am done.
    I am going more often but I think its because I am not getting it all out in one go.nerves,or maybe because of a tumor.
    I have had this once before.i just assumed hemorrhoids and maybe ibs together as I freak out from it..and am generally quite freaked out.it went away ...but this time I am scared and haven't slept in days.i feel like if it's back it must be cancer.i am 36 years old so it could be.any insight will be appreciated.

Re: Blood :(

Quote Originally Posted by Kittenrain View Post
    I went to the bathroom and(sorry)my poop was bigger than usual.it hurt and burned a bit.
    The next day I noticed a line a blood on my poop.
    Fissure, pile/hemmie Nothing more.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks,
    Logically I know it makes sense... ut the fact that there seems to be a lot of blood.also,change in bowel habits...I'm tryi6to ignore it and be calm.but I am quickly falling victim to my thoughts,why is it bleeding a lot,why is it taking long to heal,whybis there pressure and burning,was that a clot?I keep repeating these things to myself and I can't sleep or eat....I'm tired and hungry.i have kids and I am trying to be positive and do things but it is always there.

why is it taking long to heal
    Its not like you can just stop using your butt hole for a week or so... add to that your anxiety and the digestive side effects it causes and here you are...

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 30-07-19 at 02:04.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

"Its not like you can stop using your butthole for a week" lol.thanks for the laugh.

"Its not like you can stop using your butthole for a week" lol.thanks for the laugh.
    It's true though. I had a fissure and it's been about two weeks and it still stings a bit. It happens... no biggie (well, technically it was a biggie but nevertheless).

Positive thoughts and poo threads....

What resonated with me was I read that a fissure is like passing glass! If it burns and stings it’s prob that! Docs always say check with them if you have bleeding though - they will ask the right questions to confirm the diagnosis or the common ailments ! X

Losing my mind.....blood :(

Hi
    As you can imagine this is about blood when I go to the bathroom. I have had this before so I am using that fact for comfort.
    This all started after some stress and a big bowel movement.
    The next day there was a lot of blood.the poop had blood on it and the water was red.this freaked me out...since then I feel like I am either constipated or having loose stools,not diarrhea (except a few times)but fluffy looking stool in the bottom of the bowl with blood around....sorry.and regular poops too.i see bright red drops in the bowl,I feel pressure,sometimes burning. I feel like every time I eat I have to go..not urgently but because I cant really complete a movement.so when I eat my system starts?
    I did Google hemmorrhoids....according to Google hemorrhoids cause no issues besides a little blood so I have cancer.....so before I freak out I am asking real people
    Does anyone have fissures or hemorrhoids that bleed alot? Do they take long to go away?do your bowels get affected?
    I have seen my doctor who thinks its internal hemorrhoids and stress....but Google says hemorrhoids only bleed a little..same with fissures
    Please help

Re: Losing my mind.....blood :(

I had a fissure one time from constipation that bled a lot.

Re: Losing my mind.....blood :(

I thought it must be cancer of ulcerative colitis...but I have no fever,weight loss or even pain....(except the feeling when I need to go which is just the normal feeling ,maybe a little more) but I feel fine physically....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information