Hi guys,

I'm facing a big issue at the moment. I'm moving to Germany in November and I'm working till then in a job I've had for 3 years. Between college and summer I went between full time and part time? My old manger left and we had a written agreement about my payment/working hours.

So for the next few months I'm only going to be working Sunday (14 hour shifts) and Tuesday evenings. They agreed to pay me time and half for the Sunday work. Now the new manger has gone back on this and I'm now getting like half a wage? This has left me really stressed and panic. My head gone all strange, I'm really having issues breathing. I know it's probably panic but I don't know how to stand up for myself here.

Like my sister says I have the right to say I already agreed something but I don't know? Sorry for ranting here. I'm just really scared. I feel so awful and overwhelmed right now. This is really tossing how I was meant to be set up for money during my time left here :( I could just do with some hugs now