I know this has been said a million times on here, but I'm scared I've developed a blood clot. I've had loads of times in the past where I've had a painful leg and assumed the worst, and now I have another aching leg and another DVT worry.
I recently started looking after a cat and I've been sitting around with it a lot and squatting down to talk to it etc. I noticed a week ago that both my lower legs ached as if I'd worked out and the muscles were sore, the pain kinda vanished after a couple days but now I notice my left leg feels quite achy. It doesnt look swollen, red or feel hot but it feels like growing pains or like my bone is aching. It doesn't hurt to walk, in fact it feels better when I stand up and walk but I'm on HRT and have been for 6 years (I'm 24, and transgender, not menopausal if that helps).

My knee also feels like I've over used it or something. I've been doing some squats and lower body workouts every few days or so for the last couple weeks but it doesn't feel like muscle soreness from lactic acid. It doesn't hurt to touch either.

I have a boyfriend and a cat now, so I can't just be dropping dead all of a sudden...