Hi all, first time posting.. Been reading posts for a bit though, and like the good feed back here. Since everyone's symptoms is a Lil different I figure I'd throw mine in the ring also.

A little info about me I'm a 46 male, good shape, muscular work out often with no loss of strength. I'm ex law enforcement and have worked thru 9/11 in NYC
So I've seen my share of stress. I have always suffered from health anxiety, since I. CAn remember

It started about 6 months ago my left thumb pad muscle (thenar emenance, I think) started twitching... I do play alot of video games and heavy cell user.. So of course after a few days I Google it.. ;(

You all know the story then.. Set me off in a panic... Ms for sure.. ALS maybe.... So went to a nuero.. Top one in my area.
He laughs and says I can tell just by looking at you you don't have Parkinson's ALS or Ms, but I will do all the tests to make you feel at ease. So EMG showed pinched c6 and c7 and carpal tunnel in my wrist. But was no definite that that would cause twitch.. Most CTS sites say no it wouldn't..cause twitch... But it also does get achy and tingly at night.

Brain mri was clear.. Just some non specific white matter changes.. Usually w age or migraines.. Spine was clear.

So after a month it kinda subsided a bit, but always felt strange m tingley. And would still twitch once and awile. But kinda stopped stressing about it.

Now 3 weeks ago.. Other hand, right hand.. Below pinky on the blade muscle of hand.. Has been twitching.. Not 24/ 7 but everyday n more so in bed.. And hold cell up will set it off

It really has sank me down again but I don't want to fall into that hole again but have no idea now what could be casing this for so long... Pinky side is definitely not carpal tunnel I believe

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance