Thread: In a state ladies pelvic pain

In a state ladies pelvic pain

I had a uti in May and was given antibiotics. At the same time I started to get pain on and off along my pelvic area the majority of the pain in slap bang in the middle where the bladder is and sometimes I get sticky pains on and off either side. Back in may when I passed a stool sometimes it would really hurt that has now stopped but I’m having a few more symptoms now. I get pain when I’m having sex it’s exactly the same pain it lasts for about 20 minutes after and if I have an orgasm it’s the same thing. The strange thing is that last month it all went away and I had no pains no stabbing sex didn’t hurt at all. I have been back to the doctors and done more urine tests which are all clear. My smears are all up to date, I’m not spotting between periods. The doctor has said that she wants me to have a ultrasound and a bloods including the C125 cancer marker one, she said she’s doing the blood test to give me extra reassurance she said she doesn’t think there is anything wrong but she was a new qualified GP who was very nice but a bit skittish and kept going ummmmm ummmm which didn’t give me much reassurance. I’m now booked in to have an emergency scan she said that was best because of my anxiety. She did give me an option of 6 weeks but I’m so frightened I have something nasty.

Re: In a state ladies pelvic pain

I had something like this happening to me even without having a UTI. Similar pain I mean. Try to cut off fizzy drinks and coffee for a while. It really helped me.

Re: In a state ladies pelvic pain

Hey Donna how are you doing with this I have something very similar at the moment.

Thread Information