Thread: Anxiety symptoms

Anxiety symptoms

Not really anxious about the symptoms but they are making me quite ill I basically feel sick all the time don't want to eat or drink I just want to sit in bed all day and even going out doesn't do anything for me. The problem I've been having is like I've forgot how to think properly and how I'm meant to feel about the thoughts I have basically constant mind pops just weird thoughts will come into my mind when I'm reading or thinking of something also songs play in my head and sometimes when I'm reading etc I can read a word and a song related to that word plays in my head I've been researching and it looks like I've either got a brain tumor or am developing skitchofrenia it ls quite concerning when nothing makes me feel better it's like my mind is confused or kinda not mine with these weird mind pops (random thoughts popping into head without actively thinking about them) bit like ocd but these thoughts are totally random when I'm thinking about it it gets worse also ive started on 50mg of setraline 3 days ago which isn't really helping a lot of the time I feel like I can't cope anymore

Re: Anxiety symptoms

Hi Decco.

I think most of us probably experience random thoughts and word associations. I know I do. I'm not sure how that led you to think you've got schizophrenia or a brain tumour? It does sound as though you're not feeling very motivated at the moment and I wonder if anxiety and/or depression could be troubling you. Have you spoken to your GP about all this? I'm assuming so due to the sertraline? Was your GP concerned about the "mind pops"?

Thread Information