Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spiralling - vision

Re: Panic over pain and symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You over-indulged and are paying the price. It really is as simple as that. When you come out of this hangover spiral (and you will), you should seriously re-think your use of alcohol.
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks. Yes I have said I'll be cutting right down and have already started that today. But I'm here for some advice and ressurance to stay rational and to deter my googling which I have slipped into today.
    If anyone knows anything reassuring about this to help me through tonight would be so appreciated. I have obsessed over it since 8 this morning. It's now like 15 hours since the event and I am not coping and really frightened still

LF, this thread is now three pages long. You over indulged, are hungover and are paying the price. Reassurance hasn't worked thus far so what do you want people to say?

Would this work?

Hopefully, this feeling is enough to deter you from repeating the behavior.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hahaa aw I love him. Yes it does help actually more cute dogs! Rationally I know anything serious wouldn't just disappear all day. I am just scared il be sick again and see blood and will totally lose my mind. So I'm actually anxious at anticipation of it possibly happening if that makes sense

Spiralling - vision

Hi.
    Yesterday I was freaking out as I vomited and it was a light brown colour so convinced myself I had an internal bleed. I went to bed and fell asleep but woke to a sting in one of my eyes. Didn't think much. Today the same eye is a bit blurred especially stuff on the TV. Could I have maybe scratched it or had dirt in there or something? Starting to worry

Re: Spiralling - vision

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information