Thread: Early period worries

Early period worries

just to be clear, I havent had sex in over 6 months haha so deffo not pregnant. No boyfriend and not been seeing anyone since April. Anyway, I had the worst HA from May-August over some antibiotics which gave me the WORST IBS ive ever dealt with, Im still suffering minorly but generally getting there now. This caused me sprinkles of depression and extreme anxiety and I was surprised to find that during those bad stomach months my period was bang on time and normal (4 days max). However, its now been nearly 4 months since it all happened and my period arrived a tad late last month and its only been around 24/25 days and Ive started again - can stress cause an early period? Ive been FAR more relaxed since july so Im confused......

Thanks x

Re: Early period worries

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i dont't know if stress can cause it but a few years ago i started getting my period at 24 days once in a while. Now it almost always comes at 24 days. I don't know why but the doctor told me that if it's more than 21 days it's fine.

Sometimes I think the body just resets itself a bit.

2 months ago I had a late period, then an early one, then a bang on time one. I go knows what’s going on?! Stress definitely plays a part.

Thread Information