Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Fearing ALS

Re: Fearing ALS

Quote Originally Posted by utrocket09 View Post
    Then you would know that AS causes muscle pain and spasms. Not just the joints. But again, you are going to be rude and act like you continue to know better.
    How am I rude? I’m just saying that I have had the disease for 10 years and I that the kind of pain I am experiencing doesn’t feel like AS pain. I will run it by my rheumatologist but it doesn’t seem likely for now.

If it is, I will happily tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    How am I rude? I’m just saying that I have had the disease for 10 years and I that the kind of pain I am experiencing doesn’t feel like AS pain. I will run it by my rheumatologist but it doesn’t seem likely for now.

If it is, I will happily tell you.
    You are ignoring other possible reasons for symptoms and arguing over symptoms. One of the treatments for AS is muscle relaxers.....hint hint muscle pain. Again, you do not want to listen to other possibilities.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

You are ignoring other possible reasons for symptoms and arguing over symptoms. One of the treatments for AS is muscle relaxers.....hint hint muscle pain. Again, you do not want to listen to other possibilities.
    Quite right, Rocket: Rude, dismissive and impertinent

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Quite right, Rocket: Rude, dismissive and impertinent
    Thank you! I am not bothered by those with HA. I am bothered by those whom are rude and dismissive.

Hi all. I'm new here and started just generally looking over this thread as although never diagnosed, I'm pretty sure I suffer from HA so I sometimes like to come here for reassurance. Recently ive been having fasciculations all over and was in the ALS rabbit hole. Seriously thought I had it. However after reading this long thread I thought I would post and thank Seymour. As you have convinced me. I definitely do not have ALS. You don't either. But I thought my panic was bad.....yours is 10000 worse man. You need to listen to these good people who are telling you you're fine. I for one believe them.

Ok I have had AS for 10 years and my rheumatologist never mentioned muscle relaxers once but apparently I can’t say different than you or I will be called rude and dismissive.

Not saying AS doesn’t cause any muscle pain I’m saying my current pain doesn’t feel like the pain I usually feel with AS.

Also I told you I would talk with m rheumatologist.

Seymour, are you getting any professional help for the anxiety?

Yes. Seeing a therapist next Friday.

Ok I have had AS for 10 years and my rheumatologist never mentioned muscle relaxers once but apparently I can’t say different than you or I will be called rude and dismissive.

Not saying AS doesn’t cause any muscle pain I’m saying my current pain doesn’t feel like the pain I usually feel with AS.

Also I told you I would talk with m rheumatologist.
    And it may just feel different, but again you don’t have ALS. You always want to turn it into ALS this and ALS that, when you have no symptoms of the sort.

Yes. Seeing a therapist next Friday.
    Does your therapist know you're posting for reassurance on an anxiety forum? If not, it needs to be addressed as it's totally counterproductive No therapist worth their salt would approve.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information