Quote Originally Posted by NotDeadYet View Post
Congratulations!! That's actually really exciting you are feeling post-workout burn/fatigue in literally every limb. That means your body is doing exactly what it is supposed to do!! I feel this every single morning after I run. It indicates to me that my muscles are working, growing and getting stronger. This is such exciting news that you should be jumping up and down that your body is working!

And Seymor, you are 110% correct! You are losing muscle strength because you aren't doing anything.. Your body is doing exactly what it is supposed to do when you move after being sedentary. It shakes. It hurts. I have spent most of my HA causing my own symptoms because of poking, prodding, tensing, checking, testing, etc.

Best Wishes.
Yep, indeed. I was very active as a kid. Played all sorts of sports, karate classes, rode a bike or rollerblades everywhere. Worked factory jobs in early adulthood. Now I'm much more sendtary and don't exercise regularly (trying to change that), and I often find myself shaking / trembling, burning, etc, like you mention.