Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Been a tough week

Re: Been a tough week

Hideous gas and cramps, plus the usual early morning diarrhoea that I get more often than not. Sometimes, if I'm unlucky, it lasts until midmorning or returns around teatime.

I'm genuinely sorry if I come across as harsh sometimes, it just gets frustrating from time to time when people don't seem prepared to accept the advice being offered. That's totally on me, and generally means I need to focus on working on my own troubles for a bit.

At the same time, though, what you're feeling is only a big deal in that it's distressing you so much.

It’s ok thank you so much I appreciate everybody’s help I really do, the stomach cramps is a new symptom for me and the morning nervous belly which stays till about 6/7pm!

But thank you it’s just trying to accept anxiety can truly do these things to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been dealing with this nonsense since I was about fifteen; I have a severe medical phobia so I've never mentioned it to a doctor except when talking about it as an anxiety symptom. For what it's worth, I haven't keeled over yet.

However, if it makes you feel any better, I still go into full-on headless chicken panic mode on those rare occasions when it hits on public transport.

Oh ok see I’ve had blood tests and a stool sample and they’ve ruled out crohns and colitis and put it down to anxiety induced ibs but it’s the accepting that which is hard

Quote Originally Posted by Noworryjonny View Post
    Thanks joe means a lot, they have certainly improved a bit but today it’s the stomach cramps and excess wind like I’m burping like mad, I’m meant to go see Ed Sheehan tomorrow but I’m so anxious

All part and parcel.

Just go and enjoy the concert. It's the people sitting near you that'll be suffering more....

Oh ok see I’ve had blood tests and a stool sample and they’ve ruled out crohns and colitis and put it down to anxiety induced ibs but it’s the accepting that which is hard

This means that you're even less likely than I am to have anything sinister.

I suspect that the passing of time will really help with what you're dealing with.

I will try too, I’m at work full time again and I’m trying everything I can to overcome it it’s just waves of anxiety in my stomach that’s getting to me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    This means that you're even less likely than I am to have anything sinister.

I suspect that the passing of time will really help with what you're dealing with.
    So those tests would have ruled that out 100% wouldn’t it? I have a CRP blood count too

So those tests would have ruled that out 100% wouldn’t it? I have a CRP blood count too

Remember the pattern you got into before? Stop doing this before is starts.

You’re right!!! I know it’s anxiety as my doctor told me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information