Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Decreased urination - kidney failure

Re: Decreased urination - kidney failure

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Doc rang, all bloods fine. Just need to see her next week to check on my glands and the tonsil. I'm going to discuss a referral for CBT again and/or starting medication.

I'm going to really consider medication now. This is the worst I have felt waiting for results, even worse than when I was in the middle of my bowel worries at the start of the year and waiting for the heart scan. I really don't want to return to this state of mind, and I can't put my family through anymore of this sh*t. (and you guys on here) I'm seriously angry and fed up with HA now.

I know this sounds pathetic, and I haven't gone through any serious ordeal, but thanks for all your support through this.
    Keep on track and remember your anger, Mr L?

Thanks guys, I was just fed up, and worried that people may think I have fleas or something when Im itching away in the office.

Bad news is ive done myself in again. I was fiddling with my neck this morning driving into work and found lots of small moveable lumps arund one side of my adams apple - wind pipe area. Almost like a little cobblestone road. I dont know what these are, if they are normal anatomy, just worried its swollen lymph nodes. If I push them into my wind pipe they sort of pop and come back out, making a little gristly crunch noise like cartilage or something. It only does this on one side. Now ifthese are lymph nodes, I shouldnt really be able to feel them and they shouldnt be painless.

Is this likely to be sonething I should check our or just accept its part of my anatomy?

Here we go again....

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    Here we go again....
    Actually, here YOU go again. Hopefully this is noted and the dragon is deprived of his treats.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

"Here we going again" is certainly a "posting pattern" on here. Is it meant to be used as an excuse for rapidly falling back into HA habits?

As FMP suggests, why not turn it into a " here I go again but this time I'm not going to catastrophise" type of post. You would get tonnes of support rather than frustration on here.

Yes, you’re probably right. Its just hard for me to say I wont catastrophise, as I cant trust myself not too.

Im feeling a bit calmer about it now, trying to tell myself ‘im not a doctor so I dont know how things are meant to feel’.

The itching has stopped now, but past few days ive been feeling nauseous often and get full quickly after eating dinner. I know what sinister illnesses causes nausea, but im hoping it could be anxiety. Is nausea an anxiety symptom?? Or could it be IBS, which I've pretty much been diagnosed with.

I've felt not hungry in the past when very stressed and anxious, but not this nauseous feeling.
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 12-10-19 at 11:12.

I reckon you know it is Anxiety,you would have googled All the symptoms of everything.
    Stop being an attention seeker.

I've also noticed that I'm losing hair. My partner has noticed quite a few hairs in the shower after I've been, and now when I'm washing my hair, I look at my hands and see at least half a dozen hairs mixed in with the shampoo. Same if I grab a fistfull of hair, there's always 2/3 hairs in my fingers.

Feel myself slipping down the hole again. I just want to remain symptom free, just for a little while.

I remember a few years ago noticing hairs on my pillow in the mornings when stressed, but nothing like this. Could it be stress again?
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 12-10-19 at 12:23.

Come on Mr L...Stop living up to your username! What sinister disease have you got now after seeing 2/3 hairs on your fingers?

Stress-induced alopecia?

Well, my younger brother lost all his hair when he was 14 due to alopecia. Docs never knew why, but he was obese as a child, and stressed/depressed because of that. Maybe mild bullying as well, but nothing terrible. Thankfully it grew back after 6 months or so.

So alopecia doesnt bother me, but a host of other things do - thyroid, liver, kidney issues.

Hair loss could be thyroid.

The nausea could be liver or kidneys.

The fullness after eating could be lymphoma.

Quite a banquet I know.

Or maybe im just hyperfocusing on fluctuating bodily sensations....
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 12-10-19 at 14:39.

Loss of hair is probably due to cancer, it can't be stress, Google said so.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information