Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Decreased urination - kidney failure

Re: Decreased urination - kidney failure

It's also a symptom of any number of other things, most of which are a lot more common than oral cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLurcher View Post
    I'm sure FMP will be along to tell me about oral cancer, as he is a survivor.
    Nope, you know the deal and you're already spiraling SSDD I'm afraid :(

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I'm getting quite worried about this white patch in my mouth now, it's been there for a few days, and I cannot remove it with a cotton bud or anything. When I saw it first I thought it was phlegm but it's not, then I thought thrush, but don't think it's that. It's actually on my tonsil. I've never suffered from tonsilitis, so the only other explanation for a white patch is CANCER. Oh no....
    I am putting money on it that it is a tonsil stone. They can be either large or small white spots on the tonsils.

Quote Originally Posted by utrocket09 View Post
    I am putting money on it that it is a tonsil stone. They can be either large or small white spots on the tonsils.
    It's not a tonsil stone, the blemish is actually my tonsil skin, and is cream/white/grey. Hopefully I'll be able to see a doc tomorrow.

My other tonsil has smaller cream/white patches dots, but is a different shape altogether.

I still have the remnants of a cold, but haven't noticed my tonsils affected before.
    Last edited by MrLurcher; 17-09-19 at 13:13.

I came on here to try to help you but my son currently has a suspicious oral lesion and is under hospital supervision so.....

Just stop it. Stop looking for issues which you don't have. Stop using here as a platform for getting attention.

It's not a tonsil stone, the blemish is actually my tonsil skin, and is cream/white/grey. Hopefully I'll be able to see a doc tomorrow.

My other tonsil has smaller cream/white patches dots, but is a different shape altogether.

I still have the remnants of a cold, but haven't noticed my tonsils affected before.
    Yes. tonsil stones can get stuck on the tonsil skin. They can also range in color. I get them often. They can be on one tonsil or both.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I came on here to try to help you but my son currently has a suspicious oral lesion and is under hospital supervision so.....

Just stop it. Stop looking for issues which you don't have. Stop using here as a platform for getting attention.
    Sorry to hear that Pulisa, hope you get some answers soon. Must be an extremely worrying time for you.

So I caved in today as my mouth has been very dry. My MIL tested my, but I think Ive opened another can of worms. It was 3.9. Low blood sugar? She said this is completely normal in a non-diabetic person, but im trying really hard not to google now. She tried to reassure me this is nothing to worry about and my aymtpoms of peeing and dry mouth contradict the levels anyway. Its high blood sugar that causes those symptoms. I havent eaten much today, and barely drunk because I keep getting urges to pee. Why couldnt it have been bang on normal?!!

So also, for the past 3-4 days ive also got a dry tongue, sore a bit as well on the sides.

I have been obsessively generating saliva and swallowing bevause my mouth has been dry - anxiety? I dunno? Maybe the constant rubbing of my tongue against my teeth and mouth roof during the swallowing has irritated it?

I have suffered from geographic tongue for about 10 years so not sure if thats related.

Just a bit worried as a dry tongue could be an auto immune disease symptom. Ive also been peeing a lot, again, maybe anxiety, and not drinking as a result of that, so could be chronically dehydrated?

If you're peeing more you need to drink more, otherwise you could actually make yourself ill.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information