Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im convinced I have pancreatic cancer.

Re: Im convinced I have pancreatic cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by wilky44 View Post
    2.5 years with pancreatic cancer? A walking medical miracle!

If you had PC for this long, you'd be long dead. Sorry to be harsh, but thats the facts
    I get that. and you are right. im a basket case.

just the symptoms have similarities and thats what gets me. they did find fat in my stool as well but i guess that points to a multitude of things. the pain on left rib cage radiating to back just is spot on for PC, but indeed. i would be dead.

So, just accept that you don't have PC and start focusing on some other cancer...just kiddin' ^^

I most likely will! haha i have big problems in my head my friend.

All of us that lurk on this forum do.

I just have so many symptoms of different nature is it possible it is all completely mental? I sweat more on my left side, armpit and below my chest. Sometimes get warm water feeling over my right leg, like spilling warm water on my leg. Constant feeling under left rib... list goes on. I sometimes am so exhausted of all of this, I get very very depressed. I take meds for depression for years, and now my doctors aren't very helpful, I understand their opinion but I feel like the symptoms are real. Even my left arm pit, was noticed by my girl friend, both pits sweat but everything on the left sweats worse. And of course I googled that a while ago, and as always it was not fun experience to read.

Ive had countless blood tests, hormone tests, inflammation tests, Brain MRI, Chest X-rays (3x), One CT scan with contrast of digestive system, Sigmoidscopy, urine tests, stool tests (no blood, had some fat). I feel like a psychopath or there in fact is something wrong maybe not life threatening but life affecting.

My right armpit sweats a lot more than the left one. Started 2 years ago for no apparent reason. Google said it is neurological thing, I was scared shitless for a while but, it turns out it was nothing as I am still standing.

Some of your symptoms are probably in your head, others are real, but result of some boring non lethal conditions.

Now I have pain in that armpit. On scale of 1 to 10, about a 3. Constant pain and discomfort, can't put that arm down. I can't tell if there are any lumps or bumps, don't see much or feel anything. Now of course I am scared because I use finasteride which is known to cause breast cancer in some men, and I have a history of gynecomastia.

I have the exact same symptoms!! Going for a couple of months now.. the feeling of ‘something’ under my left rib cage, the weird bowel movements, the abdominal/flank pain... did u ever find out what it was? Or still in pain? Gosh im terrified!

Quote Originally Posted by Anxietyel View Post
    I have the exact same symptoms!! Going for a couple of months now.. the feeling of ‘something’ under my left rib cage, the weird bowel movements, the abdominal/flank pain... did u ever find out what it was? Or still in pain? Gosh im terrified!
    Never found out. But its been 1.5 years since onset, since about 6 months ago it disappeared. Once in a while it will show itself, but ive learned to live with it. Had CT scans, sigmoidscopy, various blood, stool, urine tests, all normal. Not even a single polyp. So my dr just said "who knows". I take it as a good sign.

All the tests you had prove that you don't have digestive type cancer. Pancreatic cancer presents with orange urine and grey/white, fatty, floating stools, also jaundice of eyes and skin. This can also have with benign conditions like pancreatitis and bile duct issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information