Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right arm twitch

Re: Right arm twitch

Thanks BlueIris. I kind of know you're right but it's hard to switch my frame of mind sometimes.

I also injured my neck two months ago and ever since then I’ve had raindrop sensations and heat all over my body including the inside of my throat somehow. I haven’t found explanation except articles about whiplash causing multiple sclerosis

Re: Tingling?

I am up so late hope I don't sound too weird... just wanted to let you know I am 18 and my right arm is vibrating. It started almost a month ago with a tension in my left chest, I worried it's a heart attack or something like the muscle's pulling because the right side of my face is slightly asymmetrical. Then I got symptoms in my right leg, and my legs are feeling weak-- and now vibrating. But also that I am so young and very anxious!! I hope you are ok, all the best! I would bet my whole student loan u have nothing serious

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1987 View Post
    Thanks BlueIris. I kind of know you're right but it's hard to switch my frame of mind sometimes.
    Hey Adam.
    This is what helps me :

- Talk to a GP (then a second one, but draw a limit there and say : two is more than enough, two can't miss it)
    - Anti stress meds (I am already on my escitalopram)
    - Extreme needs, talk to a neurologist if you can afford it.

Learn to listen to professionals. In the end, our mind plays crazy tricks on us. And i am saying this when I also feel tingles through my hands, and palpitations and so on. I did the above, and when I worry I remind myself that I asked the pros. I also visit this forum, and see how many of us are experiencing the same things.

If it makes you feel better, my own right arm twitches occasionally - magnesium, Vitamin D, B12, tiredness, stress, they are all far more likely causes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information