Basically, I work in Further Education, and mid-August to mid-September is the busiest time of year for us. I'm in the middle of enrolments, and before long I'll be doing six or seven presentations a day to groups of new intake teenagers.

None of this is particularly easy for somebody with anxiety and depression, unfortunately, and with funds constantly being cut the college can't afford as many temps as usual. Consequently, I haven't finished work before 6pm in well over a week, bank holiday notwithstanding. Yesterday, I was working from 8.45am to 8.30pm.

It's okay, I'm coping, but I can feel myself getting more and more fragile on an hourly basis. I was supposed to be going out for drinks with the team on Friday night but I'm so drained I don't think I can handle it - I'm a morning person, so I get home and I pretty much go straight to bed and barely see my husband.

I know it's only a few more weeks, but I'm worried about making an idiot of myself or letting people down; was going to try and get away at 5pm but some people had to go across to our other campus so now it's another 6.30 finish when I had a few things I wanted to get done.

No advice required, just the sort of moral support you lovely people do so well.