Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So. Very. Tired.

Re: So. Very. Tired.

Hey Blue, good to hear you're doing well at the moment. You're a warrior for sure. Relax and take things nice and easy.

If it's any consolation I'm currently back to what feels like square one with constant sickly feelings, nausea, draining tiredness, loss of appetite and down right nasty panic attacks. The solution is valium. The problem though is ... valium. The wonder pill that works like magic, but when it wears off and you don't take another you're left in a worse situation than before.

I got up at 12am and did some exercise. Felt great for a bit but the anxiety consumed me and I fell asleep for an hour. Woke up and had to take a tablet.

Blue, we always seem to crash around the same time

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

No consolation, not when you fight so hard to keep yourself together, Wired, but I hope you feel better soon.

I forgot to clean my teeth last night and the so-called abscess I'd been panicking about for a week cleared up almost entirely. The things we do, eh?

Hiyer BLLUEEEEeeeeee,

Only just seen this, as not been around here too much recently. This woman sounds like a right up-her-a*se kind of unpopular line-manager. You can reassure yourself that you won't be alone in thinking of her, and feeling about her, as you do! I'm sure of that. Hold the moral high ground, let it wash over you as best you can.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    No consolation, not when you fight so hard to keep yourself together, Wired, but I hope you feel better soon.

I forgot to clean my teeth last night and the so-called abscess I'd been panicking about for a week cleared up almost entirely. The things we do, eh?
    At times I think us mental health sufferers can be a tad bit insane

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I've spent the day continually doing induction presentations to groups of teenagers who clearly don't want to be there. My throat hurts, my feet hurt and the deep-fried naan I had for lunch is proving to be a much worse idea than it originally seemed.

My new line manager is removing my rights to various software without telling me - I'm only finding out because the software people are copying me in on their courtesy emails.

None of this has much to do with anxiety and I'm certainly not breaking down over it, but YUK.

Yuk indeed!
    Your manager sounds stupid.

Most importantly, what is a deep fried naan?! I’m so intrigued.

Ps. I’m glad you’re not too anxious by it all.

Do you mean like a paratha, or an actual naan? Sounds so yummy. Who cares about your silly line manager. Indian treats are much more interesting. Xxx

I'm not sure; it was canteen food, so who knows.

It was delicious, though, and now Pete's making me hot honey and whisky

You have a canteen? Now I see why you put up with all the crap.

Today we had scones, clotted cream & jam. It was a good day!

I just saw this thread- and I'm sorry you're feeling this way! Your manger sounds like a right fool. People always think they know best when they come swanning in! I hope you feel better soon and things settle in work soon enough x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information