Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sore weak legs

Re: Constant dizziness and pressure can’t take it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Anxiety and panic on a high level can really cause constant physical symptoms?
    Please read THIS.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yeah this is interesting indeed but I mean MONTHS of dizziness?

I usually eat a bowl of cereals around 11AM and then nothing until 6PM when I’ll eat a small meal like frozen dinner or whatever. Then I’ll eat a cereal bar or something like that around 11PM.

Could this be aggravating my ill feeling that I’m not eating normally? I haven’t eaten properly and regurlarly since the end of May. I’m also constantly and I mean constantly worrying about my dizziness, analyzing how much I’m dizzy and having thoughts like "I will always be dizzy and this will turn chronic from either actual disease or anxiety. Doctors won’t know what to do and I will remain ill feeling forever."

Everybody tells me it would go away if I ate properly and conquered anxiety for a few weeks, enough to let my system heal. It’s a vicious cycle of anxiety causing more dizziness then more panic than more dizziness.

I have a bad feeling about that brain MRI. Sometimes my head becomes pressurized and it feels like I’ll faint.

You've been posting here since the beginning of June which coincides with your symptoms and anxiety. Couple that with crap eating habits and here you are Respectfully, use some common sense and listen to what people are telling you.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I would like to use common sense but common sense seems to tell me that it’s abnormal to feel dizzy/lightheaded for months. I’ve suffered from anxiety my whole life and have never experienced symptoms that lasted outside of actual panic episodes. Seems like I now get rushes in my head like I’m going to faint and even fast camera movements on TV hurt my head and I feel like I need to squint. Also makes me dizzy.

I was talking to somebody this evening and it felt like my peripheral vision was blurry and that I couldn’t make my eyes focus on the person. A version of tunnel vision or derealization?

I can’t wait for my MRI results. Hopefully then I can rule out brain problems or maybe I’ll find something to second guess about the diagnostic procedure. *sigh*

Tell me this dizziness and derealization will end. Even if it’s MS let’s hope the treatment takes away the dizziness. I’m going nuts. Really don’t know how long I can go on feeling like this.

You're barely eating, of course you're feeling dizzy!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    You're barely eating, of course you're feeling dizzy!
    Yup, classic blood sugar issue symptoms.
    Sue

But my blood sugar test was good.

you mean daily blood sugar?

Seems like when I'm really focused on something the dizziness is less.

Even Ativan somehow seems to calm it just a bit. It doesn't go away but it's less.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Seems like when I'm really focused on something the dizziness is less.

Even Ativan somehow seems to calm it just a bit. It doesn't go away but it's less.
    Definitive proof it's mental, not physical. Treat the real problem and you treat the symptoms it causes.

Positive thoughts

Probably anxiety, but it could be blood sugar issues. I know when I eat too many carbs without the required amount of fiber and fat with it, I get dizzy, anxious, bathroom urgency, then weak and shaky. Try as I might, I could never get my blood sugar test kit to show a drastic rise or fall and for a while I was testing almost every hour. Doctor said I could still be having issues even though I wasn't able to capture it in the blood tests. When your body has too much sugar/carbs, your body produces insulin to bring it down, and I think that's what get my panic and anxiety and bowels going. Then when it crashes again, I'm weak and shaky. In my case, apparently my levels go up too fast and back down too fast, rather than gradually, but by the time I feel the symptoms and check my blood, it reads "normal".

Anyway, might not be your case, but if I were eating what you described, I'd be feeling really badly.
    Sue

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information