Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

Alot of people may not know but user Sarahnah and me are great friends in "real" life and even lived together during college for awhile!

We tried not to talk to much about our worries/HA issues as we didn't want to overcome our friendship and become the pnly topic of convo. So in a way it was pros and cons- anyway! We didn't want to feed into each other fears. We have talked about other issues but we both struggle with HA for different reasons...sorry this is long and confusing! Just trying to explain!

She is really struggling right now. Some of you may or may not have noticed but she deleted her thread. She did this after contacting admin and plans to bring it back when she's in a better place x She suffers so badly with her mental health- as she would say it can always be worse or other people have it worse so she always tried not to give into feelings to much...and sadly this has lead to a bad episodes for her.

She put alot of us- her friends first. Sitting up to all hours talking and taking care of us. That in away she let herself become overwhelmed with her own sadness and pain.

She know's I'm posting this as she asked me too! to let people know she's going to be gone along time but she wanted me to say thank you to anyone who has ever reached out/talked to her. I just also wanted to add here if she ever reads it- You have been one of my best friends and to quote your fav song. You were always on my mind x

Re: SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

Here's some big for Sarah and some

I wasn't up to date on that thread (I wondered what happened to cause it's deletion as Sarah seemed to be using it in a positive way when I was reading it early on) but I remember her talking about big life changes and also saw she was coping with them as she got past issues with anticipatory anxiety.

I don't think I've had much contact with her on the boards but from what I do know she seems a lovely, kind and supportive person.

I hope, with your help LouiseAndy, she doesn't feel she is being judged on here or fell embarassed? It's easy to feel that way but this is a safe place to talk about all sorts of intimate things in a mature way as so many have or are going through their own issues they will feel the same about. And other than such as yourself it's anonymous.

I hope she feels better soon

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Here's some big for Sarah and some

I wasn't up to date on that thread (I wondered what happened to cause it's deletion as Sarah seemed to be using it in a positive way when I was reading it early on) but I remember her talking about big life changes and also saw she was coping with them as she got past issues with anticipatory anxiety.

I don't think I've had much contact with her on the boards but from what I do know she seems a lovely, kind and supportive person.

I hope, with your help LouiseAndy, she doesn't feel she is being judged on here or fell embarassed? It's easy to feel that way but this is a safe place to talk about all sorts of intimate things in a mature way as so many have or are going through their own issues they will feel the same about. And other than such as yourself it's anonymous.

I hope she feels better soon
    Thank you for replying Terry! I know your words will mean so much to her when she gets a chance to read them x!

I asked her before if I could share this and I'll say it once but she suffers with episodes of psychosis. She had one the other night and ended up posting loads onto the thread. She felt overwhelmed by it and decided it would be best to remove it for now! So hopefully she can bring it back when she feels good enough x! (This is all the info she said was okay to share, I won't be sharing more outside of this because it's her story! She just wanted people to have a idea of what was currently happening)

We're all doing our best to gather around her and tell her that she has come so far even if it doesn't feel like it !

She has a great group of friends around her, as well of lots of other good support!

Ahh sending love to Sarah. I hope she’s in a better place soon.
    So nice that you both know each other - 2 lovely girls, it makes sense that you are friends in real life too.
    Hugs to you both xx

Sending love and good wishes; from what I know of her she's a sweet person and I'm sorry she's in such a bad place right now.

Scass and blueIris thank you both so much for leaving a reply, it will mean so much to her x

I known her a known of years now and I can honestly say she's one of the most kind and supportive people I've ever meet.

Hello Louise...I did think that you two would have been friends in real life and it's good that you have such a close bond.

I'm so sorry that Sarah is so unwell..I saw her last posts and realised that she was in a bad place. I hope that she can get the professional help she needs to get better and stronger. She has been through a lot but always keeps going..Maybe now is the time to have others support her and help her with her demons. She is a brave girl who copes with many difficulties but who has strength and determination. Please pass on my best wishes to her and I do hope that things get easier for her very soon xx

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    2 lovely girls
    Both Irish so I obviously can't resist posting this now you've said that!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hello Louise...I did think that you two would have been friends in real life and it's good that you have such a close bond.

I'm so sorry that Sarah is so unwell..I saw her last posts and realised that she was in a bad place. I hope that she can get the professional help she needs to get better and stronger. She has been through a lot but always keeps going..Maybe now is the time to have others support her and help her with her demons. She is a brave girl who copes with many difficulties but who has strength and determination. Please pass on my best wishes to her and I do hope that things get easier for her very soon xx
    Thank you so much Pulisa, we've all really gathered around her. She's in close contact with her therapist- it will be a long path but we know she can pull through and make it back to where she was again! I will of course pass on your wishes x I know she will be so touch that so many people were giving her well wishes !

@Mynameisterry Ah...sadly the morden day lovely game contest (the rose of tralee) was just on this weekend !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information