Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
Thank you for replying Terry! I know your words will mean so much to her when she gets a chance to read them x!

I asked her before if I could share this and I'll say it once but she suffers with episodes of psychosis. She had one the other night and ended up posting loads onto the thread. She felt overwhelmed by it and decided it would be best to remove it for now! So hopefully she can bring it back when she feels good enough x! (This is all the info she said was okay to share, I won't be sharing more outside of this because it's her story! She just wanted people to have a idea of what was currently happening)

We're all doing our best to gather around her and tell her that she has come so far even if it doesn't feel like it !

She has a great group of friends around her, as well of lots of other good support!
I didn't know she has those periods to contend with. But it's good that she has learned to spot when they are coming/occur and reach out to her support network.

No need to tell us anything, it's totally up to Sarah. There are people on here with more complex mental health conditions and this place is very non judgemental about such things so whilst she only needs say what she feels comfortable with I hope she doesn't worry how she will be perceived.

I'm glad she has her friends around her. At hard times what we often need is some normality and just a laugh a cry or to sit watching the TV having a chat to pull you through.