Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

Re: SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

Sarah,

The fact you have taken the time & effort to post on here saying this shows the type of person you because you have so much going on anyone would be forgiven for not being able to do so. There would be no shame in not doing it until you were in a better place but you've done something essentially for others at a time when I think we would all have expected you to be retreating into yourself. I think that shows you have a very positive mindset and a can do attitude which will only help you at this time.

Take all the time you need and just get better, that's all anyone on here would want whether you return or not. Your friends have said how much you help them in their struggles and that is a reward that you can always do without helping people on here if circumstances mean you can do so no longer.

Take care and all the best for the future

Get better Sarah, that’s all we need to know and all you need to concentrate on. Wishing you all good things and lots of happiness x

Best wishes for your recovery SarahNah. It takes as long as it takes, but I know everyone on here will be wishing you all the best and would look forward to you posting regularly again at some point in the future if and when you are able to do so.

Thank you to everyone here who replied- Sarah just asked me drop a line to say as some of you many know. She was meant to move to Germany this month but due to her mental state she didn't feel it was the best move. Yet the company she was moving to work for- said they would keep her job till January! So it's still going ahead! She very happy to have this extra time and yet having that goal to work towards also x!

They sound like a good company to work for and I'm glad Sarah has a supportive employer.

It's best she spends this time working on herself so she feels able to take on an experience that alone is scary for many but she will have support from her friends through it too as you have said and maybe she will find some there too.

That’s great news for Sarah. I hope she’s getting better x

Hello everyone xx Thank you, so, so, so, much! All of your kind words have meant the world to me! I'll be posting in my own thread now but thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information