Hi all...guess I just wanted to express how I'm feeling. It's funny how we all have a different story. Just been reading how someone on here is on the point of crashing because of the pressure of work..Yet here am I feeling bad because I don't do enough. My anxiety overwhelms me so much that I am paralysed into doing nothing. That all leads to me feeling really low..I envy people who have a busy lifestyle...there seems no time in their day surely for self doubt or worry. I suppose life's circumstances have bought me to where I am now. We all have a story to tell but whatever it was we have all ended up on here..It's good to know there's somewhere we can express our feelings..Just a pat on the back,a virtual hug,some words of encouragement can make all the difference. I find myself alone a lot..half my problem I'm sure but at least I can post on here share with others..even if it's a distraction from thinking too much and allowing the demons to take over..Just writing it all down can help..Thanks for listening.