Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: More breast issues and need some logical thinking

Re: Breast pain in one breast

Gosh you really do sound like my girls! Just this week the eldest one's been let down by 2 different friendship groups! But she's the nicest person I know so I have no idea what it's all about! Some people are just not as nice and if you measure their actions by your own standards....you'll probably always be disappointed. But you can't change to match them! Sorry .....mum lecture over!!

RE the BC - it's not long until your appt at the breast clinic, and I'm sure they'll put your mind at rest. You haven't worried me - the worry is always there, that's why I'm on this forum! If that pain goes, something else will take it's place someone else on my body to cause concern. It's the nature of the beast.....

It must be horrible to see your kids being treated not nicely. My girls are little but so kind and I often see their friends not treating them nicely. Really upsets me as they both have such good hearts.

I know the worry is always always there I just meant I didn’t mean to add to it. I’m not trying to spout nonsense about facts, I was so upset and feeling angry earlier when I posted. I guess the anxiety makes us focus on the symptoms that fit and we convince ourselves it’s the worst case scenario. I also agree with once something’s resolved something else will take its place.

Ive been convinced I’ve had throat cancer, pancreatic cancer and various other possibilities. Breast has been the main focus since just before Xmas. It’s exhausting.

I’ve found a small lump on my rib cage at the bottom of my back. I think it’s a lipoma, I’m sure it is as feels similar to the one on my leg. Still convincing myself it’s cancer and linked in with this breast thing. No escaping it ever!

yeah I've had those as well. This week .

Unfortunately...some of the horrible kids grow up to be horrible adults!!

Hang on in there...x

Not sure how old you ladies are but if you are late 40s to early 50s as you start the transition towards menopause your breasts can start to hurt and in the way you described due to hormone changes, mine hurt off and on, for peace of mind you could go get it checked.

I’m 33 so I don’t think it’s hormonal. Started my period yesterday and pain is still there. Rest of my boobs no longer hurt.

Got my scan in two days and the nerves are getting worse x

I’ve now got a hard red lump/bump that’s come up by the nipple on the same boob I’ve been getting the pain. It’s very sore to touch. It’s the opposite side of the breast to where the pain has been coming from. I do tend to get little spots on my boob but never had one this sore or this big before. I’m really trying to not spiral. I was in the garden for over four hours yesterday pulling weeds and I was wearing a cheap Lycra style bra. One of the ones that look like a sports bra with no underwire. It was very hot and I was very sweaty. So I’m just praying it’s from sweating.

It can be hormonal at your age as well, due to period as far as the red bump sweat or a bug bite, but for your peace of mind ask the doc.

I’ve got my scan tomorrow afternoon and seeing a breast consultant so I will speak to him when he examines me. I honestly feel at breaking point at the moment x

Good luck at your appt - confident all will be well x

Best wishes for your appointment tomorrow! I am sure it will bring a huge weight off your chest as I am sure it’s nothing!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information