Hello all! I am 23 years old, a healthcare professional who is always on my feet, and I have severe health anxiety, OCD, and general anxiety that causes panic attacks. I am currently in the process of buying my first home, I have a 7 month old son, and work has been very stressful. AND I am starting school for my pre-reqs to get into PA school. To say I have a lot to be stressed out over is an understatement.
I have been down the MS train (gotten a full MRI)
and the brain tumor train. (I work w/ cancer patients, it does not help my anxiety)
Recently, I have been getting symptoms that have been worrying me.
I am on my feet all day for 8 hours. I have not been working out as I should, but have started a diet (trying to lose the baby weight). My legs (for the past week or so) have been killing me. They have achy, sometimes numb and I dont know why. I tried my compression socks and that only made the achyness worse. So I rub on my legs and now I have a lot of small nickle size bruises. They are yellowish-brown in color and all over my inner thighs. My mind is running rampant. I am scared of developing a DVT. I am scared I have leukemia.
Please, someone help to clear my mind.