Thread: I can feel somthing in my labia

I can feel somthing in my labia

So, I had my last baby 2 years ago and ever since I refused to look down there, I had no desire to see the damage. Flash forward to 6 weeks ago I got cellulitis in my arm from a scratch and had antibiotics, antibiotics gave me Thrush and then a week after that I got a UTI. On Wednesday this week after taking off my skinny jeans I realised my bits felt sore and when I investigated I found it was one side of my Labia and it was excruciating and I also thought I felt somthing. 3 days later the pain has gone (not sure if my skinny Jean's in heat had aggravated it) but I am aware that if I press or pinch either side of the labia I can feel a small round thing it doesnt seem painful but I do.keep touching it which makes it sore. Nothing on the other side, if you think of a clock and said the perineum was at 6 then this is at 7. I suffer with HA and once I get stuck in spiraling thoughts I crumble so I am already convinced its cancer of the vulvar. I going to be brave and book an appointment with my GP when then open next week but I am just looking for support or even other experiences of this thanks

Re: I can feel somthing in my labia

I have a lump in my labia but it’s more at the 9 o clock position. It’s really small under the skin, gp said it’s just a cyst nothing to worry about

I have read about cysts so that's good to hear thank you. I think I have to go get it checked for the sake of my babies but I have terrible white coat syndrome and I get tachycardia builing up to the appointments and so if I get any obs done I start looking like I have other symptoms! They told me during my last labour I was tachycardic and andI had to say that surely being in labour would.do that but also them all stood there telling me and calling a dr in was not going to help it and as soon as they left me alone I was fine again!!

Quote Originally Posted by imogen84 View Post
    So, I had my last baby 2 years ago and ever since I refused to look down there, I had no desire to see the damage. Flash forward to 6 weeks ago I got cellulitis in my arm from a scratch and had antibiotics, antibiotics gave me Thrush and then a week after that I got a UTI. On Wednesday this week after taking off my skinny jeans I realised my bits felt sore and when I investigated I found it was one side of my Labia and it was excruciating and I also thought I felt somthing. 3 days later the pain has gone (not sure if my skinny Jean's in heat had aggravated it) but I am aware that if I press or pinch either side of the labia I can feel a small round thing it doesnt seem painful but I do.keep touching it which makes it sore. Nothing on the other side, if you think of a clock and said the perineum was at 6 then this is at 7. I suffer with HA and once I get stuck in spiraling thoughts I crumble so I am already convinced its cancer of the vulvar. I going to be brave and book an appointment with my GP when then open next week but I am just looking for support or even other experiences of this thanks
    I get this sometimes especially if I do a lot of walking. They are so painful and then a lump remains for ages even after the pain has gone. My last one took about 3 months to go. I think some people are more prone to these. I know I get them more since I gained loads of weight when my anxiety started x

I got a cyst there too. It caused pain during sex but otherwise not too noticeable. Mine didn't completely go away, but it did get smaller.

Thread Information