Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelvic pain causing my current panic

Pelvic pain causing my current panic

I am relatively new here so I apologize if my post is in the wrong place. My current panic is being caused by pelvic pain that began about one month ago. I have had 2 episodes of painless bleeding after sex (TMI-sorry!) but it was after more vigorous sex than normal and it stopped almost immediately. I started having a dull aching in my pelvis in my uterine area spreading up to both ovaries. Sometimes I have sharp stabbing pains deep inside and also pain in the rectum (sharp stabbing pains there as well). Sometimes it’s a gnawing throbbing pain as well. It’s so strange. The pain seems to be worse after sitting for long periods of time. My period has been only maybe one day longer than usual but other than that, pretty normal. I am so scared that it’s the C word. I avoid going to the doctor out of fear of what they will tell Me but I do have an apt with the gynecologist in about 5 days. I have replied to posts on here to people who are currently having health anxiety over things I have fretted about in the past and have moved past and I wanted to weigh in to hopefully help them so I feel terrible posting my own anxiety over this new problem but I just have to talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pelvic pain causing my current panic

It's okay, I think anybody would be afraid in your situation. Sit tight, and hopefully your gynaecologist will be able to put your fears to rest in a few days.

Thanks Blueiris. I am trying to hang on. It’s maddening...the wait. I am hoping it is PID, fibroids, benign cysts. I’ll even take an endo diagnosis. I am just so C paranoid right now.

I know what you mean; gynae cancers are a real trigger worry for me.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I would rather them take it all out so I don’t have to worry about it anymore. If there’s a diagnosis that may give me the option of hysterectomy I am going to push for it! Less to worry about then. Ugh. I’m fed up with worrying in case it’s not obvious lol thanks for lending an ear BlueIris.

I had issues just like this and it turned out to be a cyst issues! I hope your appointment goes well x

LouiseAndy it makes me feel better to hear this!! It truly does. Thank you for sharing.

LouiseAndy, did it also cause uterine pain and rectal pain for you? I think this is what is causing my anxiety the most.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    LouiseAndy, did it also cause uterine pain and rectal pain for you? I think this is what is causing my anxiety the most.

I personal got back-pain with my due to the position of them! I think the position of them can cause pain in different areas?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information