Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pelvic pain causing my current panic

Pelvic pain causing my current panic

Thank you Scass! I will feel so much better to get it all behind me for sure. They put me on edge waiting to hear results.

Yes it’s an internal ultrasound on Friday. I’m really nervous about my ovaries so I am praying it is ok.

They haven’t given me anything for diverticulosis but that’s a good point. They did give me protonix bc I tend to take a lot of anti inflammatory meds for my back pain and they can cause a lot of GI issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pelvic pain causing my current panic

Glad to hear your smear came back all good x !

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Glad to hear your smear came back all good x !
    Thank you LouiseAndy I hope all is well with you!

How are you doing x?

Pelvic pain causing my current panic

How are you doing x?
    Hey there. I’m doing ok. Still having pain in my right abdomen, under right ribs and around what I think to be the area of my ovaries but of course the gallbladder surgery should help with the rib pain. Still holding out for surgery. I will go for the internal ultrasound Thursday not Friday like I originally said. (Thank goodness for automated telephone appt reminders). It’s so sweet of you to check on me how are you?

Last edited by whome; 24-09-19 at 01:25.

How are you doing x?
    I am hopefully going to try to update after I find out what my ultrasound results are. I assume it will be in a few weeks. In the mean time, we will be on our way home for awhile and will be visiting with family and friends. I probably won’t be on much for awhile due to traveling, moving, visiting, etc. but please keep us updated on yourself for when I do check back in. Take care of you!

Well keep us updated! x I've been better but we all go through rougher times x

Well keep us updated! x I've been better but we all go through rougher times x
    It sounds like you have a very good attitude about it all and I’m so glad!

I haven’t been on here much lately bc we are home for a few weeks so we have been very busy seeing family and friends as well as moving our things.

I had the internal ultrasound while still in Texas just a few days before we left. The office gives u the ultrasound results before you ever leave that day so no waiting and wondering!! I didn’t know that until the appointment. So the ultrasound showed a cherry-sized uterine fibroid (harmless). My ovaries are CLEAR!! (I think it started as worrying about my cervix and endometrium and then shifted to focusing on my ovaries). Anyway...they did say that my uterus is enlarged at 9.5 instead of 7 so she insisted on an endometrial biopsy that day (my health anxiety kicked into extreme at the mere suggestion of it, even though she reassured me that she was only doing it as a precaution). I got a telephone call about 5 days later saying the biopsy was negative for anything and to follow back up as needed . It took me about 8 days to heal from the endometrial biopsy and to stop bleeding so if any of u ladies have one, please take their advice and rest. No heavy lifting, etc afterward. The day after I had it done I packed, lifted heavy boxes and then rode in a vehicle for 15 hours straight. I feel like this is why I had a hard time healing from it.

So In summary, she said the infection that I had in my reproductive tract was probably to blame for the pain I had been experiencing.

I tried to post about this sooner but I guess maybe it didn’t post. If it did and I am just not seeing it, I apologize for the repeat post!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information