Hi,

So I just wanted to get some opinions. A couple of months ago I was really poorly with a stinking cold/high temperature etc. The day after I noticed that when I was peeing there were bubbles in it. Not normal bubbles but ones that lasted a long time and took ages to go. I stupidly googled and saw it can be a sign of protein but it did say that often this is due to dehydration/fever/pain killers etc. As I could tick all three of those things with the cold I didn't worry too much.

Since then I've noticed it a few more times and it normally happens during my period but stops after so I'm putting it down to that but I also noticed this morning when I got up it was really foamy.

Now yesterday I only drank two normal drinks as we were out during the day and last night I had a couple of large glasses of wine so again I am probably very dehydrated.

It only happened first thing and today I've made sure I'm drinking plenty and it's been fine.

I think my point is if it was due to a kidney problem or something serious would it be there all the time? I'm trying to rationalise it by thinking surely if it was anything it wouldn't just crop up during my period or at times when I know I've been dehydrated it would be happening day in day out.

I so wish I'd learn my lesson about googling things. This could be something that has been happening on and off for years but as we know with HA once you start focusing on it you can't think logically and convince yourself it's due to something major like kidney disease. I might add it did say Kidney disease normally comes with other symptoms which I don't have and I am going to the gym 4-5 times a week which I don't think I would be able to do if it was that but it's just that niggling doubt!

Any thoughts, apart from the obvious one - Stay away from Google!