Thread: Please Help - Breast Discharge?

Please Help - Breast Discharge?

Firstly I’m gutted to be back here (however awesome you all are).

i started Citalopram (Celexa) a couple of months ago and my HA gradually improved until I felt somewhat normal again. It was the happiest time of my life and I got a glimpse of how normal people feel! Still the ordinary day to day stresses, but the fear of cancer/MS/imminent death had gone and it was AMAZING.

However ;( a week ago I was getting I had leant into the shower to turn it on. I then did my teeth whilst the water got warm, sat on the bed and realised water was on my left nipple tip. I had this red hot feeling come across the back of my neck as fear set in. A couple of minutes before I had been lying on my front on the bed wearing a bra and when I quickly went to check the bra I couldn’t see any fluid in it so if the breast had leaked fluid it had happened very suddenly.

So basically what’s on my mind now 24/7 is was it water from the tooth brush/shower or was it discharge? I’ve tried re enacting 100’s of times the leaning into the shower and switching it on and the water never falls near my breast. I also feel as I was holding the toothbrush with my right hand and the “water” was on the left side this also doesn’t make sense.

So if it WAS discharge. It was one sided, spontaneous and clear. The hallmark symptoms of breast cancer. I’m terrified truly terrified. I could ask for an ultrasound but even if that’s clear it could be ductal. I have holidays, a house move, new car and my husbands 30th birthday coming up and it’s all about to be ruined.

i really don’t know what to do. I’m so scared of cancer I feel like I want to die again.

Im 29 and can’t feel a lump ( I have very small breasts). I have also not had the fluid since.

Please if it was cancer would it be constant or could it be a one off?

Re: Please Help - Breast Discharge?

I think the only person who could reassure you would be your GP....

I would imagine it’s water that’s splashed up on you. I do it all the time. I even brush my teeth and then a few minutes later realise I’ve flicked toothpaste up my arm and never noticed. Have you had any wet patches in your bra since this happened? If so yes go to Drs but if it’s cancer I’m sure it would happen repeatedly not just once and not again. X

Did you learn anything more about this?

Thread Information