Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbourhood anxiety

Re: Neighbourhood anxiety

Crims can get into any place regardless of Secured by Design,modern technology sure ain’t going to stop them,they are tech savvy these days and a hell of a lot smarter than you or I
    I watched a young kid of 15 and an old time crim last year at the police academy break into a home,take away shop and a Private hotel and honestly it was a piece of piss for them.

Re: Neighbourhood anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Crims can get into any place regardless of Secured by Design,modern technology sure ain’t going to stop them,they are tech savvy these days and a hell of a lot smarter than you or I
    I watched a young kid of 15 and an old time crim last year at the police academy break into a home,take away shop and a Private hotel and honestly it was a piece of piss for them.
    Perhaps you're correct in the sense that die-hard 'organised' criminals might be much less deterred by modern-day security measures, where as the more randomised, 'spur-of-the-moment' crimes generally seem to be less common now than when I was a youngster.

Perhaps (as I'm sure we've spoke before on a similar subject in another thread on here), there may be variables between crime in Australia (where you live) and crime here in England, so probably difficult to compare both countries like-for-like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information