I had a stress ecg today after being referred to a chest pain clinic by my gp. I always have a degree of chest pain which radiates up down and across at varying intensities. My resting ECGs have all been normal as has an echocardiogram and chest X-ray. I’m slightly confused after stress test today and I didn’t think to ask the questions. I made it to 11 minutes before my legs went wobbly and I felt light headed. I almost reach optimum heart rate and I had done fine up to that point. My ecg didn’t change and I kept being told my blood pressure was fine ( as far as I know it rose like it should). But when I was lightheaded and had to stop my blood pressure had lowered a lot and I think the lady said that was normal but everything I’ve read since suggests this is a sign of coronary artery disease. After a glass of water and a biscuit I was allowed to leave and I thought everything was fine but since coming home I’ve discovered that blood pressure shouldn’t drop like that and isn’t a good sign. Does anyone know if this is correct? Should I be worried or would I not have been allowed to leave if this was bad?