Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Brexit/politics anxiety

Re: Brexit/politics anxiety

Well, that's just great, we get something working and they go and do this. Well, fine! If they want an elected dictatorship, they can have it, I don't care anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    20 years? But the world is ending in 2030 according to Frank and the UN!
    Won't Brexit solve our carbon targets? I thought it meant we were going back to wattle & daub, horse drawn carriage and the penny farthing?

Horse drawn carriages would cause a massive stink on our roads....literally but bring on the penny farthing, wattle and daub..and the quill pen too!

It would fill in the potholes at least. Corbyn would be happy as he could take a bucket to work with him ready for his allotment later. Email & text to be replaced with the telegraph Stop I'm having one fitting in my bedroom Stop Tweeting will only occur where our fat pigeons cause wobbling in the line Stop. And you get your quill!

Finally! People will have to learn how to write and spell again...and talk. No wonder we now have Brexit therapy being offered by some astute "clinicians"!!

I’m waiting for you all to figure out the right side of the road to drive on

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I’m waiting for you all to figure out the right side of the road to drive on
    Get Trump to stick it in the upcoming UK-US trade deal. We're not budging on the pronunciation of a certain fruit though.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Get Trump to stick it in the upcoming UK-US trade deal. We're not budging on the pronunciation of a certain fruit though.
    You can pronounce things however you want...just drive the right way! LOL

But you know what the worst part is? We've wasted even more money on an ad campaign that's now meaningless! And yet that's still running, apparently... is the delay even official yet?
    Last edited by FrankT; 21-10-19 at 14:40.

I have moved this to Misc as it is now more of a discussion about Brexit rather than anything about anxiety

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information