Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lonely

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lonely

I am in my fifties, a carer and feeling very lonely. I joined nmp back in 2007 and if you do a search you will find all my old threads and posts.
    I have suffered from anxiety all my life but I have learned how to live with it so I originally came here to share my knowledge in the hope of helping others.
    I feel I understand anxiety and want to offer my advice and support freely to anyone who feels I can help, and in return I'm hoping I will feel less alone.
    Please pm me if you wish. I promise to be here for you and will offer all I can to help.
    I feel happiest when I know I'm making someone else happy but lately I have felt so alone as I feel I have no one.
    Thank you for reading.

Re: Lonely

[QUOTE=Bill;1893215]I am in my fifties, a carer and feeling very lonely. I joined nmp back in 2007 and if you do a search you will find all my old threads and posts.
    I have suffered from anxiety all my life but I have learned how to live with it so I originally came here to share my knowledge in the hope of helping others.
    I feel I understand anxiety and want to offer my advice and support freely to anyone who feels I can help, and in return I'm hoping I will feel less alone.
    Please pm me if you wish. I promise to be here for you and will offer all I can to help.
    I feel happiest when I know I'm making someone else happy but lately I have felt so alone as I feel I have no one.

I am new to forum and it is helping me so much to be able to talk through my anxiety and I am sure it is helping others as well. Thank you for wanting to help others! This world needs more people like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, I've read some of your posts and I've found this old thread of mine that I'm hoping maybe of some help to you.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?78957-Why-do-we-worry-about-our-health

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Hello, I've read some of your posts and I've found this old thread of mine that I'm hoping maybe of some help to you.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?78957-Why-do-we-worry-about-our-health
    Thank you Bill. Great post and I agree with you!!

Hi Bill, I'm in my 50s too and a carer like yourself. Being a carer can be very isolating as you are well aware, though I do think we live in a lonelier society in general. Feel free to PM or mail if you prefer, no pressure.

Hello Whome, I'm glad it made some sense and I hope it helped. I believe a lot in identifying causes because the unknown in itself causes anxiety and then when we know what we're dealing with, you can make a plan that suits the individual as to how to train the mind and what techniques suit us best so that we can stop the bully controlling our lives.

Thank you very much for your post fishman, I'll drop you a pm.

Hi bill sorry to hear how you’re feeling, please also feel free to pm me
    any time, I’m no stranger to loneliness. Always here if you need a chat

Thank you, you've been very kind. Always remember you can ask me anything you like and I'll always do my very best to try to help you.

Just wanted to pop in and tell u that I hope ur day is good Bill

I can't say I'm feeling any less lonely but it's very kind of you to think of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information