Thread: Worrying....symptoms that are new.

Worrying....symptoms that are new.

I posted around late July\early August about slight red spotting after an orgasm and pooing that lasted a week or so then I got my withdrawal bleed from my pill and have had no bleeding since. During this time I dropped half a stone or more as I didn't eat or poo properly...I also lay in bed depressed for a whole month. During this time I was visually and physically examined down there by two GPS who were not worried but one found slight infection on my cervix in the last days of August so I had antibiotics until Wednesday last week.

Normal bowel movements and eating have resumed since the start of this month. I have also started back at work in a primary school. On the surface I appear better.

Since last Monday I've had a weird pulling sort of sensation where my right thigh meets my hip area. It's noticeable when walking and sometimes I feel fullish there. It is not noticeable when lying down. It seems to sometimes radiate to my hip or to just under my bum.

I'm also experiencing a lighter period. Red blood for sure and some full sanitary pads but it seems to have stopped today instead of Friday. So I've had 2 and half days-3 days instead of 5. It was on time this month but early for the 2 months previously.

Very worried there's a cervical or gyno tumour pressing somewhere.

Can anyone help?

Re: Worrying....symptoms that are new.

Forgot to add I am on the combined pill for 9 years, no pregnancies or possibility of being pregnant and I am 33. This is my first withdrawal bleed period since my one mentioned in my worrying episode.

Can someone please help? This groin sensation is driving me into freefall.

I'm off work today so I don't have to walk and feel it.

Please help.

Sorry you're suffering; remember you've been checked recently so there's unlikely to be anything much wrong.

Thanks for replying. Your continued support to people on these boards is appreciated so much.

I just feel like I have this tumour hiding further up. I believe they are called adenocarcinomas and make up 20 percent of cervical cancers...that's about 640 women each year. Harder to detect on smears and things.

Update:

My period ended up finishing on Friday in the end which was good as It was unusual 5 days. It was certainly lighter overall though with less pain than usual.

Pain has got less noticeable and I have used some 10% ibuprofen gel which has helped a little. Did lots of waking yesterday around a zoological garden park and still more comfy than last week.

I'm still very fearful of a tumour hiding in my upper reproductive system but I'm trying to solider on.

Thread Information